The FBT ProMaxX 114A is a two way, bi-amped self powered speaker featuring custom B&C drivers including a 14″ woofer that sounds like a 15! The ProMaxX 114A is extremely loud and ideal for high SPL situations, either portable or installed.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C’s renowned compression driver technology, PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure’s versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
– 355 mm (14”) LF neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
– 35 mm (1,4’’) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 64 mm (2,5”) voice coil
– Compact Dimensions: ProMaxX 114A uses the same size gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure as the ProMaxX 112A, but features our 14” LF Woofer for lower frequency SPL
– Full grille design with black acoustic cloth
– Extremely light, only 17,4 kg / 40.78 lb
– Configuration: 2 way
– Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700/200 W RMS
– Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400/400 W
– Frequency response: 45Hz-20KHz -6dB
– Low Frequency woofer: 14″ – 3″ coil neodymium inch
– High Frequency driver: 1.4″ – 2.5″ coil inch
– Maximum SPL cont/peak: 127.5 / 135.5 dB
– Dispersion: 90° x 60° HxV
– Input connector XLR with loop, RCA ST
– Net Dimension (WxHxD): 402x644x345 / 15.8×25.4×13.6 mm/inch
– Net Weight: 17.5 Kg