The Earthworks FM Series offers versatile options that will provide you with the ideal choice for a spectacular podium microphone. These microphones are the choice of those who demand the very best. Earthworks FlexMicsTM are in use in civic centers, theatres, churches and houses of congress in several states.
Earthworks patented technologies provide high intelligibility and uniform off-axis response to ensure that the orator is always heard and well understood at the front, at the sides, below or above the microphone. This smooth off-axis response also provides more gain before feedback. With 139dB SPL max acoustic input, it is virtually impossible to overload the microphone. There is also no microphone handling noise in addition to incredible RFI rejection.
The Earthworks FM Series models offer you a variety of choices with fully flexible goosenecks or goosenecks with rigid centers that have flex at both ends. All models now have smaller diameter goosenecks and are available in either cardioid or hypercardioid polar patterns. The optional PMM1 podium mount will work with any FlexMic™ Series model.
• Uniform Frequency Response at 0º, 45º & 90º
• On or Off Axis, Always Hear the Orator
• Highly Intelligible
• More Gain Before Feedback
• No Handling Noise
• 139dB SPL Max Acoustic Input
• 20kHz High Frequency Response
• Incredible RFI Rejection
• Available in Cardioid or Hypercardioid
• Slim Gooseneck for Low Profile Appearance
• Available with Fully Flexible Gooseneck in Short or Medium Lengths
• Available with Rigid Center Gooseneck with flex at both ends, in Short, Medium or Long Lengths
• Optional PMM1 Podium Mount Accessory