AudioFetch is a US company that specialises in products used for streaming audio-over-WiFi to smart phones. They using a free customisable app. Systems are configurable from 1 – 512 channels using a range of products including a rack mount series.
Ideal for Churches, Schools, Museums, Airports, Clubs, Sporting Facilities and Digital Signage applications. Suitable for Hearing Assistance Solution (HAS).
The FETCH4NE-A01 is a 4 channel non-expandable audio over wifi device that allows you to stream 4 channels of audio simultaneuosly over WiFi to smart devices using the free app.
– Low profile 4 channel AudioFetch system NON EXPANDABLE
– Puts 4 Audio channels onto local WiFi. .
– Low Latency audio streaming
– Uses dedicated processor per input.
– Users download free App from Google Play or Apple iTunes store.
– Accepts analogue, optical, or digital coax.
– Free analog (RCA and headphone), optical, coax, and USB cables included.
– No monthly fee.
– Includes free ad and usage portal.
– Low-profile 26cm x 8cm x 5cm enclosure ideal for mounting behind LCD TV
– Very cost effective solution.
– Very easy to set up and customise the look of the App using the DOGHOUSE Windows or mobile Android and iOS app.
Check out our AudioFetch video to see how easy it is to set-up and use: