The DICENTIS wired conference solution is an IP based system which is ideal for a wide variety of uses, from small-sized organisations to multinational corporations, as well as local, regional and national governments and international summits. Each organisation that uses a conference system has its own unique set of requirements, that’s why the DICENTIS wired Conference System offers a wide choice of functions.
A wide range of station options include units with either voting, language selection, basic discussion unit through to units with full colour touch panels with the ability to control meetings, voting and even browse the internet.
The system is server based and runs on a IP network cabling system.
The wired system is flexible and very cost effective and easy to use.
– IP based system configuration. Fully compatible to the Ethernet (IEEE802.3) and OMNEO standard
– Server based
– Controls up to 750 DICENTIS devices for participants
– Auto discovery
– Many station options which can be mixed and matched
– Very cost effective
– Omneo and DANTE input module option
– License based options available to expand system capability at any time.
– Town Halls
– local Business Centres
– Meeting Rooms
– Education Spaces
– Conference Venues
– Event Spaces