AudioFetch is a US company that specialises in products used for streaming audio-over-WiFi to smart phones. They using a free customisable app. Systems are configurable from 1 – 512 channels using a range of products including a rack mount series.
Ideal for Churches, Schools, Museums, Airports, Clubs, Sporting Facilities and Digital Signage applications. Suitable for Hearing Assistance Solution (HAS).
The Fetchex-AO1 is the entry level model that has a stereo or dual mono input with integrated WiFi.
– Puts 1 stereo or 2 mono Audio channels onto the integrated AudioFetch WiFi or as client to existing facility WiFi.
– Low Latency audio streaming
– Uses dedicated processor per input.
– Users download free App from Google Play or Apple iTunes store.
– Powered by USB so can be connected directly to a TV as a standalone system
– Accepts analogue, optical, or digital coax.
– Free analog (RCA and headphone), optical, coax, and USB cables included.
– Install up to 6 in a network for quick wireless installation. (more can be used if connected to a in house WiFi system)
– No monthly fee.
– Small 10.8cm x 6.4cm x 2.5cm enclosure (will fit behind a TV easily)
– Very cost effective solution.
– Includes free ad and usage portal.
– Very easy to set up and customise the look of the App using the DOGHOUSE Windows or mobile Android and iOS app.
Check out our AudioFetch video to see how easy it is to set-up and use: