The VINX range of AVoIP products from Lightware are an ideal solution when you want to connect various AV sources and destinations over a 1Gb network.
They can be run like an unlimited virtual matrix or in point-to-point configuration and have diverse application possibilities, especially recommended for applications where scalability, flexibility and rapid deployment are in focus. They are simple to install and to operate, and have numerous built-in services most other manufacturers only provide for an extra cost. The open API of the VINX devices allow easy integration with third party systems.
Features and Options include:
* 4K / UHD (30Hz RGB 4:4:4, 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0) are supported
* Advanced EDID Management
* USB HID support
* 2.0 mass storage data support
* HDCP2.2 compliant
* RS-232 and IR support
* DANTE/AES67 option
* Analogue audio in/out option
* PoE option
* Built in Video Wall capability
* Models with USB KVM, RS-232 and IR extension
* Zero noise fanless design