Linea Research 4 channel amplifiers present a unique combination of power and audio performance combining advanced DSP and network control with many contractor friendly features. Sharing the same feature set and form factor as the 88C series amplifiers and available in models developing between 1,500Watts and 5,000 Watts per channel (or 10,000 Watts for a bridged pair).
Uniquely each channel can be optimised to deliver its power into 2, 4 or 8 Ohm nominal loads as well as 25V, 70V & 100V constant Voltage (CV) lines. This offers designers and integrators unparalleled flexibility and cost effectiveness. Using state of the art components and a finely optimised design results in generous power reserves that ensure pristine sound quality is maintained even under the most extreme conditions.
• Four channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
• Unique, precise, 96kHz digital signal processing
• Over‐designed switch mode power supply
• Tamper‐proof front panel
• Contractor friendly connectors
• Contact closure control ports and relay status outputs
• Ethernet, RS232 and RS485 for system control and monitoring
• Analogue, AES3 and DanteTM audio inputs
• Powerful grouping and multi‐layer EQ
• Fully designed and engineered by Linea’s in‐house development team
• Manufactured, tested, and supported entirely in the UK