Linea Research 8 channel amplifiers present a unique combination of power and audio performance combining advanced DSP and network control with many contractor friendly features. Sharing the same feature set and form factor as the 44C series amplifiers and available in models developing between 400 Watts and 1,250 Watts per channel (or 2,500 Watts for a bridged pair).
Uniquely each channel can be optimised to deliver its power into 2, 4 or 8 Ohm nominal loads as well as 25V, 70V & 100V constant Voltage (CV) lines. This offers designers and integrators unparalleled flexibility along with the cost effectiveness and space efficiency of an 8 channel product. Generous power reserves ensure that pristine sound quality is maintained even under the most extreme conditions.
• Eight channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
• Unique, precise, 96kHz digital signal processing
• Over‐designed switch mode power supply
• Tamper‐proof front panel
• Contractor friendly connectors
• Contact closure control ports and relay status outputs
• Ethernet, RS232 and RS485 for system control and monitoring
• Analogue, AES3 and DanteTM audio inputs
• Powerful grouping and multi‐layer EQ
• Fully designed and engineered by Linea’s in‐house development team
• Manufactured, tested, and supported entirely in the UK