Linea Research 4 channel amplifiers offer a unique combination of power and audio performance, seamlessly combined with advanced DSP and network control. Sharing the same feature set and form factor as Linea’s 48M series amplifiers and available in models developing between 1,500Watts and 5,000 Watts per channel or 10,000 Watts for a bridged pair.
Uniquely each channel of the 44M10 and 44M06 can be configured to deliver their maximum powers into 2 or 4 Ohm nominal loads as well as 25V, 70V & 100V constant Voltage (CV) lines. This offers designers and integrators unparalleled flexibility and effectiveness. State of the art components and a finely optimised design results in generous power reserves that ensures pristine sound quality is maintained even under the most extreme conditions.
• Four channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
• Unique, precise, 96kHz digital signal processing
• Over‐designed switch mode power supply
• 6,000 to 20,000 watts RMS total output
• Full front panel user interface
• Ethernet network for system operation and monitoring
• Analogue, AES3 and DanteTM digital network audio inputs
• Powerful grouping & multi‐layer EQ
• Fully designed and engineered by Linea’s in‐house development team
• Manufactured, tested, and supported entirely in the UK