Linea Research 8 channel amplifiers offer a unique combination of power and audio performance, seamlessly combined with advanced DSP and network control. Sharing the same feature set and form factor as Linea’s 44M series amplifiers and available in models developing between 400 and 1,250 Watts per channel or up to 2,500 Watts for a bridged pair.
Uniquely each channel can be configured to deliver this power into 2, 4 or 8 Ohm nominal loads as well as 25V, 70V & 100V constant Voltage (CV) lines. This offers designers and integrators unparalleled flexibility along with the cost effectiveness and space efficiency of an 8 channel product. Generous power reserves ensure that pristine sound quality is maintained even under the most extreme conditions.
• Eight channels of sonically pure Class D amplification
• Unique, precise, 96kHz digital signal processing
• Over‐designed switch mode power supply
• 3,200 to 10,000 watts RMS total output
• Full front panel user interface
• Ethernet network for system operation and monitoring
• Analogue, AES3 and DanteTM digital network audio inputs
• Powerful grouping & multi‐layer EQ
• Fully designed and engineered by Linea’s in‐house development team
• Manufactured, tested and supported entirely in the UK