The Rane Zonetech is a 6 zone commercial audio processor with the optional DRZH wall controls. It features six inputs and six outputs for multi-zone audio distribution and control. Powered by exclusive Rane Halogen Lite software, it requires no programming so operation is quick and intuitive.
An additional wireless input for Bluetooth® AD2P 4.0 is provided to receive streaming audio from any smartphone or tablet. A contact closure for emergency “Mute All” is provided for integration with alarm systems. All zones have balanced outputs and the 6th zone can work in Stereo or Crossover Mode, easily selectable from the front-panel display. Independent source selection and volume control for each zone is done with Rane’s elegant DRZH wallcontrol, which comes in an elegant glassy finish to suit all decors. A master remote port accommodates the Rane DR6 7” coloured touchscreen for overall control and an Ethernet port enables the Zonetech to be accessed and controlled via Wi-Fi from any web browser.
• Commercial processor for multi-zone, multi-source, remote-controlled applications
• Embedded Rane Halogen Lite software for a plug-‘n-play DSP experience
• Web server provides control with secure multi-level access
• High-resolution colour LCD display for simplified operation
• Front display screen and rotary push knob controls all Zonetech parameters
• Stream media using Bluetooth®, AirPlay®, UPnP and DLNA®
• (4) unbalanced RCA stereo inputs, plus (2) balanced MIC/LINE/+48V inputs
• (6) balanced zone outputs
• Flexible stereo/crossover 6th zone output
• Master remote port for complete control using a Rane DR6 touchscreen
• (6) Zone remote ports for source and volume control with Rane DRZH wall control
• Ethernet port for computer or wireless access and control
• Logic input available for muting all outputs for Life Safety Systems integration
The companion Rane DRZH is a wall-mounted digital remote (DR) for use with all Rane multiprocessors, including the new Zonetech audio processor. The DRZH features source selection and level control through the use of a single knob. It has a sleek black glass design, and the OLED display is easy to read in any environment.
• Sleek design
• Ergonomic control knob – push to select source / turn for audio level
• CAT5e/Cat6 (shielded) connection to all Rane multiprocessors
• Easy-to-read OLED display